It’s not too late to rewrite your script. Change the plot. Add more action. And there’s no better bike to get you there than the Indian® Scout®. With a modern, lightweight chassis. A lower center of gravity. And a liquid-cooled 100-horsepower V-Twin that opens up and never stops. It's time. Take control of your story. Then make it legendary.
- 69 Cu In Engine: This 60° V-Twin isn't just about innovative styling. It also delivers a soul-stirring exhaust note and amazing throttle response. Plus, reliable, efficient liquid-cooling means outstanding performance in all riding conditions.
- Cast Aluminum Frame: This cast aluminum frame was inspired by the geometry of the original 1920s Scout®.
- Fleet-sided Fenders: Fleet-sided fenders, a styling cue inspired by the original Scout®
- Heritage inspired headlight: Today’s Scout® remains true to its rich legacy by featuring a headlight design inspired by the original.
- Lightweight Aluminum Chassis: With its lightweight aluminum chassis, the Indian Scout® delivers sporty, responsive handling. The engine is solid-mounted in the frame to increase stiffness and ensure smooth, predictable handling at all speeds.
- Modern Technology: Today's Scout® features modern technology that ensures a consistently outstanding experience: Electronic fuel injection for optimum engine performance; Engine counter-balancing for best-in-class ride; A 6-speed transmission for smooth operation; Reliable, efficient liquid cooling.
- Low speed handling & maneuverability: A lightweight design and a low seat height of 25.3" mean impressive low-speed handling and maneuverability.
- Liquid-cooled performance: The Scout® was reborn for the 21st century, with a modern, liquid-cooled V-Twin that opens up and keeps on revving.
- Accessories to fit all sizes: Combine the current Scout® design with Authentic Indian Motorcycle® accessories, and this bike can accommodate just about any rider, from 5'0'' – 6'4''.
- Solo Leather Seat: Styled after the original Scout®, this solo seat gives you the ideal mix of cushion and support. And it's covered in premium Desert Tan leather designed to withstand the elements.
- Best In-Class handling: The Scout® delivers a confidence-inspiring lean angle that both new and experienced riders will appreciate. This, combined with its lower center of gravity, give you exceptional maneuverability.
- Engine Type: Liquid Cooled V-Twin
- Displacement: 69.1 cu in
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed loop fuel injection / 60 mm bore
- Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Final Drive: 2.357 : 1
- Horsepower: 100 hp (74.7 kW)
- Peak Torque: 72.2 ft-lbs. (97.7 Nm)
- Peak Torque RPM: 5900 rpm
Gear Ratio (Overall)
- 1st: 10.782 : 1
- 2nd: 7.328 : 1
- 3rd: 5.841 : 1
- 4th: 4.957 : 1
- 5th: 4.380 : 1
- 6th: 4.034 : 1
- Suspension: Front - Type/Travel: Telescopic Fork / 4.7 in. (120 mm)
- Suspension: Rear - Type/Travel: Dual Shocks / 3.0 in. (76 mm)
- Brakes/Front: Single / 298 mm Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Brakes/Rear: Single /298 mm Rotor / 1 Piston Caliper
- Wheels/Front: Cast 16 in. x 3.5 in.
- Wheels/Rear: Cast 16 in. x 3.5 in.
- Tires/Front: 130/90-16 72H
- Tires/Rear: 150/80-16 71H
- Exhaust: Split dual exhaust with crossover
- Wheelbase: 61.5 in. (1562 mm)
- Seat Height: 25.3 (643 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in. (135 mm)
- Overall Height: 47.5 in. (1207 mm)
- Overall Length: 91.0 in. (2311 mm)
- Overall Width: 34.6 in. (880 mm)
- Rake: 29°
- Lean Angle: 31°
- Trail: 4.7 in. (119.9 mm)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.3 gal. (12.5 L)
- GVWR: 988 lb. (449 kg)
- Weight (Empty Tank / Full of Fuel): 538 lb. / 559 lb. (244 kg / 254 kg)
- Gauges: Digital tachometer, odometer, trip meter, engine temp, and low fuel lamp
Indian® and Indian Motorcycle® are registered trademarks of Indian Motorcycle International LLC. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing and obey the speed limit. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.